THE NEXT SATURDAY DROP-IN SESSION
We will be in the entrance at Cambridge Central Library Saturday June 6th 11am until 1pm. You can come along and ask about volunteering and talk to us about what might be out there to suit you.
NEXT TRAINING COURSES FOR VOLUNTEER MANAGERS:
Supervision Skills 2nd June 9.30am to 1pm – looks at skills and procedures needed to motivate volunteers and balance volunteer needs with those of your organisation.
Recruitment & Retaining Volunteers 9th June 10am to 4pm – an overview of best practice on recruiting and retaining volunteers together with a very detailed resource pack. Experienced managers find it a useful course for reflecting on current activities and less experienced managers gain masses of information and confidence.
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering