NEXT TRAINING COURSE:
Our next training course is a half day session on Managing Challenging Behaviour for volunteer managers – this is going to held on Tuesday 14th April. By the end of the session you’ll have a better idea of how challenging behaviour develops,how can you address it and how you can seek to resolve it. We then have our half day workshop on Legal Issues for volunteer Managers on Tuesday 28th April aimed at those who are looking to refresh their existing knowledge, or those looking to build their competence and confidence in meeting legal requirements.
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering