NEXT TRAINING COURSE FOR VOLUNTEER MANAGERS
Supervision Skills Thurs 19 May 9.30am -1.30pm – this course is for anyone who needs to make sure the needs and interests of the individual are being balanced with those of the organisation.
More information and booking details here
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community
- Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering
Want to volunteer?