Update 21st June – unfortunately there is a fault on our phone line and we are not receiving calls. The fault is being fixed but we are told may take 1-3 days. Please email us if you can on firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience
NEXT TRAINING COURSE FOR VOLUNTEER MANAGERS
Legal Issues for volunteer managers Thurs 15 Sept 9.30am – 1.30pm – a workshop which gives volunteer managers a concise and engaging review of the information you need to help your organisation meet its legal obligations to your volunteers.
More information and booking details here
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community
- Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering
Want to volunteer?