Do you need Volunteers?
Cambridge and District Volunteer Centre provides a service to organisations recruiting volunteers in Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire. This includes public, voluntary and community sector organisations.
Membership is free. Join today and we can start helping your organisation recruit and manage volunteers.
Benefits of membership:
- We will help you promote your volunteering opportunities, both on the national do-it web site and locally. (We will contact you on a regular basis to check the details of any opportunities that we are promoting for you)
- We will pass details of your specific volunteering opportunities onto interested enquirers.
- You can get information, advice and support to help you recruit and manage volunteers in your organisation and develop your volunteer programme.
- We provide Training in Volunteer Management which is free or at discounted rates for members.
- If you have an email address then you will receive our regular email newsletter for volunteer co-ordinators.
Please contact us if you would like to become a member and register your volunteering opportunities with us, or if you would like to know more about the training and support we can offer your group. Membership and opportunity forms are also available to download here:
Our brief guide to involving volunteers.
A big part of our role is to offer you advice and training in involving volunteers in your organisation.
General Advice and Support for Voluntary Organisations
If you are a voluntary or community group needing general information and support about issues such as forming a charity, fundraising advice, or services such as payroll service, premises or minibus hire you need to contact Cambridge Council for Voluntary Service Telephone: 01223 464696).